[Wine] No sound in Wine with ALSA loopback devices

amlopezalonso wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 9 08:25:18 CST 2011

Hi,

I recently set up an ALSA-to-JACK bridge (as described in http://alsa.opensrc.org/Jack_and_Loopback_device_as_Alsa-to-Jack_bridge) in order to route non-JACK apps into JACK. Every sounding non-JACK app (even Flash Player) work flawlessly but Wine outputs no sound (in theory, ALSA loopback devices should behave transparently to Wine).

I'm using git version and every audio app I ran in Wine (even the sound tests in winecfg) shoots several:

fixme:alsa:AudioClient_GetMixFormat Don't know what to do with 10000 channels

Any idea to troubleshoot this?

Thanks in advance