[Wine] 5.1 sound

tparker at etherstorm.net tparker at etherstorm.net
Tue Dec 13 18:43:07 CST 2011

On 12/13/2011 6:01 PM, Lopov wrote:

> I disagree, a majority of users do use 5.1 even 7.1 sound and have there PCs connected to these systems

Maybe it's a subset of users? I could see it I suppose if someone were
using a myth tv set up or something, but they wouldn't need to go
through wine for that. Every computer user I know uses headphones, I
haven't seen anyone with speakers hooked to a PC or laptop in years.
Headphone/mic seems most popular. Or maybe all the people I know are the
smaller subset of users. lol