[Wine] Initial errors when running winecfg for first time

F_style wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 13 20:49:04 CST 2011

Hi all.

Long time without using Wine, my previous Linux installation got broken and waited for next official release. Really feel like a newbie again. Now I'm using openSUSE 12.1 x86_64 kernel 3.1.0-1.2.

Sorry if it's newbie question, but I just installed latest Wine version, ran winecfg for first time to create default prefix, and although it succeeded, I got some errors. Complete output:

Code:
wine: created the configuration directory '/home/jc_lara/.wine'
fixme:storage:create_storagefile Storage share mode not implemented.
err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
fixme:seh:RtlAddFunctionTable 0x61e45620 1 61e40000: stub
fixme:seh:RtlAddFunctionTable 0x61776ba0 1 61700000: stub
fixme:seh:RtlAddFunctionTable 0x64f69540 1 64f40000: stub
fixme:seh:RtlAddFunctionTable 0x622c6620 1 622c0000: stub
fixme:seh:RtlAddFunctionTable 0x6ce47620 1 6ce40000: stub
fixme:seh:RtlAddFunctionTable 0x682d4b20 1 682c0000: stub
fixme:seh:RtlAddFunctionTable 0x638d1dc0 1 63800000: stub
fixme:seh:RtlAddFunctionTable 0x3b6ea0 1 390000: stub
fixme:seh:RtlAddFunctionTable 0x68f5b6a0 1 68f40000: stub
fixme:seh:RtlAddFunctionTable 0x6b431bc0 1 69c40000: stub
fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyAddrChange (Handle 0xdbe308, overlapped 0xdbe2d0): stub
fixme:storage:create_storagefile Storage share mode not implemented.
err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
err:mscoree:LoadLibraryShim error reading registry key for installroot
fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyAddrChange (Handle 0xc7e8fc, overlapped 0xc7e8e0): stub
wine: configuration in '/home/jc_lara/.wine' has been updated.

Do these errors mean something? Did something go wrong during installation? Thanks for help.