[Wine] Re: 5.1 sound

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 14 20:18:25 CST 2011

Lopov wrote:
> Wow you really presume to talk for "everyone" and still do, that's why I said the majority cause no one knows its your opinion against mine,

I've spent enough time on forum and bugzilla to know what people are asking for. And 5.1+ sound ain't it.

Lopov wrote:
> and you don't have to be rich to have 5.1 sound geez get   a grip, you simply don't want to implement it cause of BS excuses, so just tell the truth and stop trying to speak for everyone when you don't know what you're talking about.

It's an open source project. No one is the boss here (well ok, except AJ). If _you_ don't like it you only have 3 options:
1. Do it yourself (which you apparently can't do)
2. Convince some developer(s) to do it for you (and you doing pretty bad job at it so far)
3. Pay someone to do it (that's when it helps to be rich, Codeweavers aren't cheep)

Soooo... make your choice...