[Wine] I cant create a wine dll (so)

Moose wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 18 06:23:00 CST 2011

Hi

First of all im not sure what info you might need in order to be able to help so please bear with me and ask for any info needed..

I'm trying to run BF3 in wine but when i try to start the game it gives me the below error:

Code:
err:module:import_dll Loading library d3d11.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Games\\Battlefield3\\bf3.exe") failed (error c000007b).
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Games\\Battlefield3\\bf3.exe" failed, status c0000135

Im no expert but after i looked in the wine source tree where all the wine dll's are present (ie d3d10.dll.so) i need to make a d3d11.dll.so.

and this is where im lost, i tried to use winedump, winemaker etc but it all fails.
So any help/hints would be great

Best Regards
Moose