[Wine] Re: Thoughts on a possible solution to get the Sims 2 running.

relik1989 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 18 18:28:45 CST 2011

Ok, I'm currently checking out a program called "3D-Analyze" it looks promising. If anyone has more experience with the app send me some pointers, because I'm just going to go through and try all the options and see what happens.

Heres a Link:
 http://www.tommti-systems.com/main-Dateien/files.html

Just as a side note, the 3D-Analyze app runs just fine in wine, but I was not able to extract it, it is in a self-extracting rar file. I just booted up XP in Virtual box and copied it over.