[Wine] Can't print from windows program in Mac OS Lion

jmruiz_akroll wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 20 04:37:34 CST 2011

Hello. I am running Wine 1.2.3 in my iMac with OS Lion 10.7.2
I use wine to run a contability program windows based. This is a very simple program. But when I try to print the invoices or any other form, I receive an error from X11.
"Error:error al cargar el controlador de impresora.
VENTANAREPORT.BOTON1.CLICK
Linea 0
Error guardado."
(I`m Spanish, so the error is in Spanish) the translation to english would be:
"Error:error loading printing controller
WINDOWREPORT.BUTTON1.CLICK
Line 0
Error saved"
In the command window shows other error:
"fixme:commdlg:PrintDlgExA (0x32ad1c) stub"

Can some body helpme to solve this problem, it is very important to me, to print the invoices...

Thank you very much and Happy Christmas