[Wine] Re: Package of a specific wine version

alekseevic wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 20 08:01:59 CST 2011

Since I'm going to write a short thing about using wine for a particular program, I was looking for a place where everybody can find the suitable package for his/her distro. But I was looking exactly for wine 1.3-32.

I can use different wineprefixes for different programs and I can use different wine versions, thank you anyway for your warnings.

Thanks to you I can point ubuntu/debian users, I'm still looking for rpms. No other packages I think I need, if someone uses slackware doesn't need any help.. :P