[Wine] Thoughts on a possible solution to get the Sims 2 running.

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 13:12:15 CST 2011

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 11:42 AM, dimesio <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> jjmckenzie wrote:
>>
>> My point exactly.  We tell folks to go to the Applications Database
>> for information and there were NO bug reports there (and there is
>> space to add them).  Looks like I'll be doing something tonight...
>>

> I've never told anyone to look for bugs in the AppDB, and the space you're talking about is to add links to the real
> bug reports in bugzilla. It's helpful when people remember to do that, but many don't, so I would never recommend
> relying on the AppDB to find bugs.

True.  However, this particular problem should be there so that people
don't waste time going over what other's have already tried.

Again, I'll look at the bug report and link it back to the AppDB in
this case to prevent time waste in the future and to let folks know
that a problem exists that causes the Garbage rating for this game.

James