[Wine] MS-DOS Batch File Commands

johnaaronrose wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 21 11:22:45 CST 2011

I'm trying to get the AndroidSDK going under Wine. There are problems
with the MS-DOS commands (for example, the /D option with the 'For'
command and the use of options to apply to the Path environment varaible
(to prevent space being used as a delimiter between path folders) it
uses in the supplied batch files it calls from a supplied .exe file.

I presume that the cmd.exe (in Wine's Windows32) folder is the program
used to run MS-DOS batch files. Could anyone point me to a definitive list
of commands and their parameters that Wine's MS-DOS uses & which work for batch files?