[Wine] Re: Unable to installe Oracle9i client with wine

sybi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 22 03:39:11 CST 2011

> Is it possible to start over and use Java 1.5/5 ?

I started over with different Java 1.5 updates:
1.5.0
1.5.0_10
1.5.0_19
1.5.0_22
But I still got the same errors.

Surprisingly, I have the same errors with and without java. I am wondering if I did not missed anything in wine configuration. Yet, when I install a java version, the command
wine java -version gives the correct java version. And when I remove java, the same command line returns wine: cannot find L"C:\\windows\\system32\\java.exe", which seems logical.
In the wine configuration panel, the virtual desktop is activated.