[Wine] Multiple users on WINE

rgamalho wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 22 07:48:25 CST 2011

Good morning. I am Brazilian and I have a lot of time tracking the development of WINE. It's amazing what we can do with it ... But I'm having trouble configuring it. I have a domain network with 2003 server and use openSUSE as a client. The problem is the WINE configuration creates the folder with the installation of programs in the folder "/ home / <username>", which prevents other users can use the same programs, unless they were again installed, which would mean that we facilities varies from the same program on the machine. You can work around this problem without having to create multiple copies of the program as suggested in "http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-f54d469b937b82e6d757a851dfcece0167919859"?

Thank you!

<<Translation made on Google Translate>>