[Wine] Please Help!!!

kissycat wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 22 10:37:09 CST 2011

Hi,
I'm nota very good with computers and i'm dealing with a little problem and the problem is this.
Okay, so I am trying to download WOW (World Of Warcraft) trial version and to dwl it there opens up a window that starts dwl the game and it is split in 3 parts so it is no problem to dwl the first part but when I started to dwl the second part it starts for few minutes and then there opens up this window that says that the program Wine is having some problems dwl it and I have got force it to close because it's like it is frozen.
I have Ubuntu 11.10 and wine 1.3 wine works fine with every other program that I have dwl so I really do not understand what I can do. The window that opens up tells be to report the problem on wineQ and I should look for it in the forums but I haven't seen anything about this problem occurring or if it has I haven't seen it reported there!
Please help and if u can then remember I aint good with computers so explain it in details.
Thansk so much!!