[Wine] My windows program isnt working...

Benon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 22 17:58:17 CST 2011

Recently I have been trying to run a windows game called terraria. It is a steam game. the bought game in steam works fine. But, i am trying to run a cracked, free, and non-steam version. (no hating please) i followed all the steps to install it CORRECTLY, and it gave me and error message. ill post the error later. i tried it on my old windows laptop and it worked! But, that computer didn't have good enough graphics.

     The game began development(beta/alpha) in Jan. 2011. it came out officially in the march after.

     I was wondering if there was a way to fix this, or if a developer could fix this problem in the next version of wine.

P.S. this is my first post  [Rolling Eyes]