[Wine] XRender_AlphaBlend Unable to AlphaBlend without Xrender

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 17:28:53 CST 2011

On 12/24/11 11:07 PM, annacegu wrote:
> James wrote:
>> Unfortunately, no.  But is there a demo/trial of this program so that
>> a proper bug report can be filed if it does not work?
>>
>> James
>
> Yes, please follow this link:
> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/32640
>
> This has 2 attachments, try2.exe which is a small version of the larger program, and IMG...png which is what this demo looks like on windows.
Anna:

I don't think this is a MacPorts version of Wine error as I build mine
using a different script and received many lines like this:

fixme:gdiplus:GdipDrawLine graphics object has no HDC
fixme:gdiplus:GdipDrawLine graphics object has no HDC
fixme:gdiplus:GdipDrawLine graphics object has no HDC
fixme:gdiplus:GdipDrawLine graphics object has no HDC
fixme:gdiplus:GdipDrawLine graphics object has no HDC
fixme:gdiplus:GdipDrawLine graphics object has no HDC
fixme:gdiplus:GdipDrawLine graphics object has no HDC
fixme:gdiplus:GdipDrawLine graphics object has no HDC
fixme:gdiplus:GdipDrawArc graphics object has no HDC
fixme:gdiplus:GdipDrawArc graphics object has no HDC
fixme:gdiplus:GdipDrawPath graphics object has no HDC
fixme:gdiplus:GdipDrawPath graphics object has no HDC
fixme:gdiplus:GdipDrawPath graphics object has no HDC

My guess is that the two objects, the keyboard and the spinning dial are
sub-objects but have no 'handle' to them and thus the drawing engine
gets confused when trying to put letters on the keyboard and the 'dots'
on the dial.  The dial does update when the slider is moved.  It may be
helpful to open a Wine bug report for this with gdiplus as the area.
Include, if possible, as much information as you have posted here to
include the product used to create the executable  (Visual Studio 2008,
Borland C++ 5.5, etc.)

Thank you.

James