[Wine] Problems with IE8

textmotif wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 26 21:32:23 CST 2011

I finally got IE to work on Lucid. The version is 8. I've got three problems.

1) There are horizontal white lines showing up that don't show up in firefox, seamonkey, or chrome.

2) It renders real slow. So scrolling down a page is not smooth at all.

3) There's a 1 or 2 px gab between two images in a table, but cellspacing and cellpadding are set to zero. Again, no problems in the other browers.

Are there any suggestions? Number one and three are really important for web site dev...

Thanks everyone...  :)

Marc