[Wine] Re: Shutcats Ragnarok private client

Kantz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 27 14:31:51 CST 2011

Hi,
sorry for the post revival, but I had the same problem as Mirio in January (it was resolved in later wine versions) and it appeared back again in the latest version.

Running wine 1.3.35 on Archlinux (kernel 3.1.5-1, xorg server 1.11.3-1, libxcb 1.7-2, awesome 3.4.11-3)

To talk in Ragnarok online, you have to:
- press Enter to open the chatbox
- type your message
- press Enter to validate and send the message

The issue here is the validation step, I (and Mirio it seems) press Enter after typing my message, but the key press does not seem to be captured by the application, preventing me from speaking in game.

Apart from this problem, the game runs smoothly and the key presses are captured correctly (skill shortcuts, NPC dialogs, etc...)