[Wine] Wizard101 video not appearing once game is loaded

chazbott wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 29 15:14:04 CST 2011

I have sound but no video on wizard101.  I followed the instructions for downloading on Lucid Lynx and the game seems to load properly, except that when I should have the game intro screen I just get sound and an enlarged view of the desktop with the wizard101 wand cursor on top of it.  I can't click on anything with this cursor.

My video card is a Radeon x300, if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.