[Wine] Company of Heroes pause and -dev not working

Gahzi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 29 16:40:03 CST 2011

Hi there. I'm using OSX and the latest version of wineskin to run Company of Heroes Gold version, downloaded from Steam. It appears that there is no way to alter key-binds, and you have to use the 'pause/break' button to utilize the in-game tactical pause (stops all action and allows you to issue orders). My mac keyboard doesn't have this button, so I tried using a new logitech K120 ($12 keyboard) that does. While in the game, the pause button does nothing when it should be pausing. At the load screen for a match, you are prompted to press any key to begin. Pressing this pause key does not load you in, so it is clear the pause key is not working,

Secondly, I followed some instructions found on another forum regarding using custom maps as well as utilizing console commands (it said you have to change the file path and extension to .exe-dev) Doing this and running the game, custom maps still do not appear, and the console commands still do not work. Would someone please help me get this sorted out? If any more information is needed, I would be glad to provide it.