[Wine] Re: Unable to find cd-rom/DVD drive on this computer

jjmckenzie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 30 21:19:44 CST 2011

GrizzlyNixus wrote:
> I'm trying to install Morrowind on my computer. It installed fine from the DVD but when I try to play it it says Unable to find cd-rom/DVD drive on this computer. I have created a drive and mapped it to the DVD and set the type to CD-ROM without avail. Help?

If you are talking about the Game Morrowind, there is an applications database page for it.  http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=1015
Please look at the page and see if there is an answer there.

Also, when you created the mount point, did you give all users at least read permissions?

James