[Wine] Re: For Vitamin Only

pswamis80 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 1 03:48:00 CST 2011

John,
my Problem is :-
I am last year Computer Engineering student & I want to study WINE(only for 32 bit OS) as my BE project. I have downloaded the wine source code & I have wine user & developer guide also.But I'm confused that from where to start studying wine exactly? I have knowledge of programming languages also my OS concepts are also good.
I don't have anybody in my college who can guide me in this project that's why I am requesting you to please guide me in studying wine.
Now you decide what should I do.I dont have anybody in my college who can guide me and I want to do this project only.....