[Wine] Re: TablEdit runs from install but not after

ubuntubrian wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 1 22:55:14 CST 2011

Unfortunately I had to upgrade to Wine1.3.12 to run TablEdit but Adobe Acrobat 7.0 needed the old version of wine. Nothing I tried worked though I eventually, after copying everything Adobe that I could find in my old config directory. Acrobat would launch and complain about having no valid key. I finally gave up on that and tried to reinstall it. I just get a severe error and the terminal output, when launched in terminal, indicates incompatibility with wine 1.3.

Oh well, I don't use it much at all anyway....

Thanks for the help though