[Wine] Re: TablEdit runs from install but not after

ubuntubrian wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 2 11:12:46 CST 2011

Well, I was running Acrobat7 in wine 1.2. It did crash sometimes depending on what I was doing but it pretty much worked.
It would have worked in wine1.3, I think, but the upgrade from 1.2 made my config file obsolete. After trying to copy all the adobe stuff into the new config file I got the invalid registration error and Acrobat would shut down.
I tried Acrobat6 in wine 1.3 and got the "serious" error and the same terminal output indicating incompatibility that I got when I tried running TablEdit in wine1.2.
I am interested to find out if Acrobat10 runs.