[Wine] Re: Problems with DC Universe Online

eddie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 2 11:55:58 CST 2011

No idea. Can you create a character? Can you play for a bit before it crashes?

I did not yet have any crashes, but then again I stopped playing quite quickly as I couldn't see the enemies...

I am using the latest git-version of wine, have set up a virtual desktop in wine, and selected that DirectX may contain the mouse in the window.

Also, it looks like you're launching the game through Steam. Try launching Launchpad.exe manually.