[Wine] Re: new with Mac, trying to play FFXIV, please help

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 2 15:39:10 CST 2011

kingznake wrote:
> Ok finally got wine running, it had a winetricks menu built it. So I owner in o it and tcked all the required boxes that they suggested in the link in my OP, but when installing d3dx9 it just hangs there and won't go any further.

Sounds like you installed another 3rd party Wine software... winetricks built in with tick boxes?  maybe Darwine or Winebottler?  still this isn't the place to get support from any 3rd party software.

If you want a 3rd party software to run this... I'd suggest going back to Crossover and getting help on Crossover forums, or if you want to use Wineskin, I can try to help you some with that, since I make it, but not here on this forum... its all off topic as this forum is for plain Wine only.