[Wine] Re: multiple wine versions

aldouxhuxley wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 4 10:32:12 CST 2011

I've decided I'm going to make uninstall the wine-1.3.6 version from source. I'm taking a closer look @ http://www.winehq.org/site/docs/wineusr-guide/installing-wine-source#UNINSTALLING-WINE-SOURCE and just looking at the docs in general. Any pointers in the right direction or answers are appreciated with the last post (1-4), but after looking more at the docs I'll come back and update the thread with what I know and / or don't know.

Thanks again already for the 2 responses though.