[Wine] Re: multiple wine versions

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 4 18:54:52 CST 2011

aldouxhuxley wrote:
> 1. invoking env WINEPREFIX="$HOME/.wine-1.3.6/" and WINE=$HOME/.wine-1.3.6/wine winetricks doesn't seem to do anything that i can tell.

Because it's wrong. WINEPREFIX is NOT where Wine is installed but where Wine will create it's fake "windows" configuration. Obviously you can't have source directory as the wineprefix.

Gert van den Berg, this is your official warning, next time I see you post invalid information, or something completely irrelevant to what OP is asking about, all your messages will be removed from forum.