[Wine] Using a custom library in iTunes

perryh at pluto.rain.com perryh at pluto.rain.com
Sat Feb 5 20:35:08 CST 2011

"501st_alpha1" <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> The problem is, iTunes doesn't let me select my library.
> I actually hadn't done what you had suggested, and I just
> did, but my main problem is still that the choose library
> dialog won't even come up, iTunes just starts without
> letting me choose which library I want it to use, even
> when I hold shift.

What happens if you symlink the place that it wants to
use as the library to the place that you want it to use?

If that doesn't work, I suppose you could set up rsync
to keep the two collections consistent.  (Details of
how to do that would be off-topic here, but a Google
for rsync should get you started.)