[Wine] Re: Using a custom library in iTunes

501st_alpha1 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 5 21:32:33 CST 2011

Okay, there is one problem. For some reason, iTunes can't see my music files, so every time I try to play one, it asks me to locate it. I can do this manually, but I'm guessing that if I try to use iTunes in Windows, it will do the same thing to any songs I've listened to in Linux. Therefore, I would still like to manually choose my library, rather than have a symlink. Does anyone know of a way to get the hold-shift shortcut to work? Or is there some other way to make iTunes look in a specific location?