[Wine] Re: Run Nice Player .nmf app

jrjorro wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Feb 7 09:47:23 CST 2011

James McKenzie wrote:
> On 2/6/11 5:35 PM, jrjorro wrote:
>
> > Hi James
> >
> > you want the download link for test the app?
> >
> If the VENDOR supplies one, yes. Do NOT post a link other than that.  If
> the Vendor does not have one, please provide their web presence location
> (URL).
>
> James McKenzie

Ok! No link found at the site . I've uploaded the app in the dropbox. Link Here

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/755473/Nice%20Player.msi

Finally, the app is running. Now I hear the audio. NMF can control and some menus.

interface still some errors, but the goal is already ok.

Small tutorial for Nice Player running:
$ LANG=en_US sh winetricks dotnet11 gdiplus
$ wine Nice\ Player.msi { NEXT -> NEXT -> FINISH }
$ wine ~/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/NICE\ SYSTEM/NICE\ PLAYER\ RELEASE\ 3\NiceApplications.PlayBack.GUI.exe