[Wine] how to install "missing" netsh.exe using commands?

theunknown_ wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Feb 7 15:32:41 CST 2011

After trying to install Tunngle on Wine I came upon this error:
_______________________
unable to execute file:
netsh
CreateProcess failed; code 2.
File not found

I have scoured the internet for a fix for this problem to no avail. It seems it isn't just the program I'm using, it's a fairly common(ish) problem.

The closest I came was with this forum here: http://newyork.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1580360

Now, I asked my windows friend user to send me the netsh.exe file hoping that would solve it.

How would I install it using scripts? As I only have a pseudo-file for Wine (as I'm running OSX - for mac - and it being a Linux program). OSX's Terminal uses the same commands as Linux's version so would just need a step-by-step guide in Layman's Terms on how to place the netsh.exe file in the corresponding Wine folder.

Unless of course there is an easier way?

Cheers,

 [Rolling Eyes]