[Wine] Need error clarification with winetricks

A Nonny Moose wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 8 10:13:30 CST 2011

wine 1.3.13

Executing wine /home/john/.cache/winetricks/jet40sp8_9xnt.exe
fixme:setupapi:extract_cabinet_file awful hack: extracting cabinet "C:\\users\\john\\Temp\\IXP001.TMP\\Jetsetup.CAB"
err:ole:TLB_ReadTypeLib Loading of typelib L"C:\\Program files\\Common files\\Microsoft shared\\dao\\dao2535.tlb" failed with error 2
Install of jet40 done

I get this ole error, and my application (Landscape Generator) claims Jet40 is not installed.  There don't seem to be any ole references in the winetricks list.  What have I missed, please?