[Wine] Re: Installation problem , Failure to register Com ActiveX

ke4avb wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 8 12:08:04 CST 2011

Removed all installed software.

Tried installing mdac28 and (msvcr60.dll) then running setup. Still bypassed the database setup somehow. It starts the setup for the mssql just keeps looping.

If I just install the (msvcr60.dll) then it goes thru the setup as if is setting the database but know if it did or not as I am unable to start the program.

If I install the (msvcr60.dll), go thru the setup, add the mdac28 using winetricks after install, then when I run the program I can not get pass the database selection phase. Unable to find a database file using the program.

ke4avb