[Wine] World of Warcraft problems in Patch 4.0.6

gvtoet wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 9 11:22:18 CST 2011

Dear People
I have installed wine 1.3.13 with windows 7 mode.

I know that bug is old, but now with the new patch of Wow appear again the  Bug is the number 24928

I have one Nvidia Gforce 450 GTS 1 GB ram DDR5 with the drive 270.18

The problem is with wine  wow -d3d11 appear the bar in fair mode, and the option good and ultra are not accesible.

I want to know if that problem is only mine or someone have the same problem

Thanks. :D