[Wine] Re: World of Warcraft problems in Patch 4.0.6

gvtoet wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 9 15:34:42 CST 2011

Jim

The problem in this moment is not problems with wine

The problems is with the platform of the game

In the Patch 4.03a the game work perfect with all the efects (good and ultra)

But with the changes to the version 4.0.6, the implementation of d3d11 dont work well

The post is to see if the problem is with Wow or with the directX 11 used on Wine

I know that the technology Shader of directx 11 and OpenGL 3.1 is Shader 5

and in some forums I read that is native in wine

then something is wrong and dont show all detais

Now

Where is the problem ? is the question

Please someone please can say me if you can see the level good or Ultra in the video configuration of wow

Thanks and best regard

gvtoet