[Wine] Re: No sound in wine with Ubuntu 10.10, native sound works fine

Ryan4200782 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 10 10:12:44 CST 2011

Can you reccomend a good guide for that? I did try removing pulseaudio completely based on some directions posted on a site not directly linked with Ubuntu. I believe I installed some alsa packages, and native sounds still worked but did not do anything for wine. It was after trying this and some other things(winepulse)that I reformated the hard drive so as to have a "clean" install for troubleshooting. However if there is a reccomended guide for removing pulseaudio I will certainly try it(or anything else) again.