[Wine] Re: Support priority request

A Nonny Moose wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 10 15:09:14 CST 2011

This problem has been present in all version since 1.0.1 up to and including the current version 1.3.13.  If someone else has reported it, I will have a look and if it is the same, I will add my voice.  I assume it is in bugzilla?

As far as a non-trivial fix, are you telling me that OpenGL doesn't have this?  If so, that package needs fixing too.

With simulation programs of this type, memory management for the GUI is rather paramount as you are trying to show something in "real time", eh?