[Wine] Centos + Wine + Ms Sans Serif.

essemesmo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 11 07:32:09 CST 2011

Hi to all, i'm trying run a app on wine installed on Centos 5.4 I386, its call DCTF 1.8, Its a Brazilian government program.

The install it's ok, no problem but when i go run the App, its tell me i need the Ms Sans Serif Install, and install the 'Font' from 'Control Painel'.

I try copy the file mssans.ttf to the c:/windows/fonts or the files .fon,
Already try to install the msfonts or liberation. but alway i stop on this mensage.

I already run this program on Madriva 2010.1 x64.

Anybody can send a Light here.

Thx!