[Wine] Re: Support priority request

A Nonny Moose wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 11 07:33:33 CST 2011

[quote]There is a bug report for this, I highly recommend adding yourself to the bug report cc list and looking through Wine Patches to familiarize yourself with the solutions recommended and rejected. This is not a trivial problem to fix.
[/quote]
The depth of the fix list is about 10 years.  Since this is taking so long, one is constrained to believe that wine is a "white box" project.  I can really understand how this is going to go on forever.  The balancing act among all the operating systems involved must be fraught with great danger.