[Wine] Re: Centos + Wine + Ms Sans Serif.

essemesmo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 11 11:11:12 CST 2011

DaVince wrote:
> Wine searches for fonts in /usr/share/fonts, I believe. Try putting the TTF there instead. Make sure the font actually appears in Linux native software first to have a guarantee that Wine should be able to detect it.

I put the .ttf on the /usr/share/fonts/msfonts. And they appears in Linux Native Software. But still the same problem.

I look at the regedit and on fonts i got thes value
MS Sans Serif       REG_SZ   Z:\usr\share\fonts\msfonts\micross.ttf
MS Serif               REG_SZ   Z:\usr\share\fonts\msfonts\micross.ttf

And on Fonts Substitutes i got this

MS Sans Serif     Liberation Serif

Some clue?