[Wine] Re: Centos + Wine + Ms Sans Serif.

essemesmo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 11 12:17:58 CST 2011

Hi to all, after 2 days, i figure it out.

The problem was on reg.

Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE --> Software --> Microsoft --> Windows NT --> CurrentVersion --> Fonts.

On Value "MS Sans Serif" put the value 'sserife.fon'
whitout quotes!

And all be Ok!

The file sserife.fon must be on the folder /usr/share/wine/fonts.

This file can be found on msttcorefonts package or on Windows Instalation

After all that the software run! ;)

Thx for all to try to help. And Help! :D

P.S. I do the same adjust on my Fedora 14 x64 and work!

So the resolution it's not only for Centos, fedora works to! :)