[Wine] Re: windows/fonts files interference (bug?)

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Feb 11 16:29:36 CST 2011

> wine picks them as a default font for GUI rendering.

I'm not sure if it's related, but I actually encountered a similar problem years ago. Wine was using this Indiana Jones logo-style font for everything, making things difficult to read, and I never knew why. When I switched distros it was gone, so I never bothered to check out what the problem was.

What you could try is just install the font in Linux itself, and then remove it from the WINDOWS\Fonts dir. Then it'll appear in Linux apps too. But try winetricks allfonts first. ;)