[Wine] Keyboard does not work

RenaTildOMendes wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 12 10:04:03 CST 2011

Hi

When I open the game (in this case Juiced), on the 'PROFILE MANAGER screen', the keyboard does not work.

At the moment appears to CG I can cut it down, but when I get the screen to create a profile, no key works.

I've tried both with the program in fullscreem and window mode (Juiced) in situations with and without the virtual desktop.

Already ran two other games and had no problems with the keyboard (but they needed the mouse to interact with the interface). The games that were worked and Live For Speed Racer 0.5.3beta5 for Windows

Website Racer http://www.racer.nl/

Grateful for any help.

Wine 1.2.2
Ubuntu 10.04