[Wine] Re: Is Wine64 usable yet?

lqwa221 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 15 00:18:34 CST 2011

Greetings, my name is  Lester Jewit Recently from the Midwest, originally from Des Moines and to this day miss my home town.

I enjoy my family,I prefer all dry weather , specially the winter and snow!

Business has been a part of my life for the last 7 years and most recently primarily on the Internet.

I love to learn new things.
With the economy as tough as it is right now, more and more people are seeking help from people who have walked the walk and can teach others how to benefit from their experience. Just ask if you need to know something from me.

I am a technician in the field of Science and Engineering project management software.

I have some new website , or a dealer plates (http://dealerlicenseconsulting.com)
  if your projector is broken try replacing the auto dealership (http://dealerlicenseconsulting.com)   the best replacement tv or car auctions (http://dealerlicenseconsulting.com)

I love to ask questions

I volunteer for valid causes that help the elderly.

Glad to be a part of this Website and hope I can help.