[Wine] Re: Problems with DC Universe Online

eddie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 15 11:33:14 CST 2011

DrSuSE wrote:
> How do you enable this patch?  I patched the source and re-configured/compiled and it didn't fix the mouse issue.  Tried configuring with "--with-xinput" and/or "--with-xinput2" but no dice.
>
> Thanks in advance.

It sounds like you are missing some development libraries. I think it is libxi-dev. You might also want to try running autoreconf.

After configure, run
Code:
cat include/config.h | grep HAVE_LIBXINPUT2

It should return
Code:
#define HAVE_LIBXINPUT2 1

You don't need any configure options to enable XInput2.