[Wine] Re: CS 1.6 lagging badly (Intel 4500MHD)

GTMoraes wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 15 23:56:32 CST 2011

vitamin wrote:

> GTMoraes wrote:
> > Intel 4500MHD
>
> You running your game in OpenGL mode right?

Hey, thanks for your answer
You got it. Although I can select Direct3D mode, I believe, being the emulated nature of DirectX over Linux, it would be crappy as playing 1080p on a Pentium II.
Am I missing something? How do I update my graphic drivers? I've found this (http://intellinuxgraphics.org/index.html), but I'm too noob for installing it and can't find proper instructions. If there's any other way I could use to update my drivers (if it's necessary), please show me the light.