[Wine] Re: CS 1.6 lagging badly (Intel 4500MHD)

GTMoraes wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 16 00:33:49 CST 2011

I think I got it, I've disabled PulseAudio just for the lolz and now I can play CS 1.6! Well, there are some lag spikes, but nothing that interferes with my gameplay. It's at full volume too.. I'll look around to see how I can control ALSA volume (Volume control shows the speaker icon with "---")

Turned out that graphic drivers had nothing to do with it, but it was the sound
-------
O by the way, as you are here and I'm here typing, seems like I can't put CS 1.6 on Widescreen (1366x768) on WINE (I'm able to over windows), only 1024x768 4:3. Can you help me here?