[Wine] Getting "Dungeons" to work

wo0p wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 17 12:51:06 CST 2011

Hi,

I'd like to know if there is any info on how to get the game "Dungeons" by Kalypso Media to work. I can't get it to work on my installation, but the strange thing it just quits with no error whatsoever (to be more precise, it never even starts)

This is all the output i get:

Code:

[woop at woopstation:Kalypso Media/Dungeons]$ WINEPREFIX=~/.wine-dungeons wine DungeonsStarter.exe                                                (02-17 13:38)
fixme:heap:HeapSetInformation (nil) 1 (nil) 0
fixme:sync:CreateMemoryResourceNotification (0) stub
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L""
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"Realmforge.MogreUtil"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"Realmforge.Util"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Drawing"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"Realmforge.Components"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Core"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Windows.Forms"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"Realmforge.DevTools"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"Mogre"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"msvcm90"
fixme:msvcr90:__clean_type_info_names_internal (0x10a6b1cc) stub
fixme:msvcr90:__clean_type_info_names_internal (0x7842e65c) stub
fixme:msvcr90:__clean_type_info_names_internal (0x56f5a58) stub
fixme:msvcr90:__clean_type_info_names_internal (0x78506644) stub

clean wineprefix, only thing installed is .net 2, .net 3.5 and mono28

I can not find the game in the AppDB, else i would not ask. If there is any info (even as to what the problem might be) that would be great.

Thanks in advance
woop