[Wine] Re: Use raw-format drives

annacegu wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 19 19:17:29 CST 2011

James McKenzie wrote:

> If the program accesses the drive, maybe.  Run the lsusb program when
> you insert the drive and see what Linux is reporting as the drive.
> Since the drive is 'raw' it should not have a drive letter.  This is why
> I wrote the first part of my comment.
>
> James McKenzie

Hi James,

I don't have lsusb on my mac. Here is the system_profiler part for the USB device I'm trying to use:

            USB Storage:

              Capacity: 2.03 GB (2,032,664,576 bytes)
              Removable Media: Yes
              Detachable Drive: Yes
              BSD Name: disk1
              Product ID: 0x0727
              Vendor ID: 0x05e3  (Genesys Logic, Inc.)
              Version:  2.07
              Serial Number: 000000000207
              Speed: Up to 480 Mb/sec
              Manufacturer: Generic