[Wine] Are logfiles generated for for wine sessions?

cappy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Feb 19 20:29:31 CST 2011

I've installed my first Windows 32-bit app, which ran just fine.
I was a bit concerned how to specify the paths for the installer, since there are no C: D; etc. Surprisingly the installer went fine, and I was able to launch the app.

Some (wine) error messages were displayed while the app was running. I'm wondering if it would help to send the logfile to the developers so they can hopefully improve wine.

What is the procedure when people have problems running the applications?
Is there a logfile to send the developers?